I shared a 2 bedroom appartment with a colleague and it suited our needs - we were at a conference at the Convention Centre (it's just opposite). The apartment was well appointed, clean and quiet. I used the gym which was usually empty and it was great to have laundry facilities though a retractable washing line would have been a useful addition as not all my clothes can go into the dryer. the staff were not particularly helpful but I've found that at all Oaks apartments that I stayed at in Australia. The 2-bed apartment is clearly set up for families as the smaller bedroom has no tv or alarm clock - fine for kids, not so helpful when adults are sharing!
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Horizons Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Horizons Apartment
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether for business or pleasure, a trip to Adelaide is enhanced when you stay at Oaks Horizons. The hotel features spacious, modern apartments, and is conveniently located on North Terrace, opposite the Convention Centre and Skycity Casino. 1 and 2 bedroom apartments offer Adelaide accommodation which includes full kitchen and laundry facilities, and guests have access to a host of leisure amenities, as well as broadband Internet access and room service. Other facilities include an indoor heated lap pool, sauna, plunge pool, gym, steam room and a licensed cafe. Business and secretarial services are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Oaks Horizons Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.