The hotel is a bit older but has had a refurbishment and the rooms are looking lovely. The rooms are spacious and well lit (a bug bear of mine) however I had a funny moment when I couldn't find the switches to turn off the bedside lights. The lovely duty manager came up to my room, and also had some trouble finding them as the switches are hidden in the side of the bed head. I ordered room service for breakfast, which was really nice, with a great little touch of two Mentos on the side of the tray. Overall the locaiton is great; 5 minutes walk from Rundle Mall, the train station and the Convention Centre; the rooms are great; spacious with plenty of power points and lights; and the staff are fabulous. My only minus is one small thing, I love a hard pillow and although they have a pillow menu they are all soft pillows.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Adelaide Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Adelaide
- Adelaide Stamford Plaza Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Stamford Plaza Adelaide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.