I agree with all the negative comments on this hotel. The rooms and especially the bathrooms are very tired but the bed was comfy but the need for an old fashioned notice on the wall escapes me! I got a good deal on the net but as always you get a poor view out the window. Staff were friendly enough but a bit robotic and the hotel always always seemed to be busy. The was a function on in the bar area and it all just seemed to be a bit down market, the venue lacked class. I didn't try the in house restaurants preferring to explore other venue's and the hotel is well located on North Terrace. If you are looking for luxury it is not here but it is convenient for many things to do so you pay your money (and you need a good deal on the net!) and you take your choice but this wouldn't be my first choice.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- Stamford Plaza Adelaide Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Adelaide
- Adelaide Stamford Plaza Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Stamford Plaza Adelaide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.