The building oozes character on the exterior and the apartments give off that lovely homely feel making you feel welcome and right at home. Yes the bathroom and kitchen may be a bit tired but clean and complete with all that is needed. Bed configuration was exactly what we needed on this stay. We had a balcony over looking Pulteney Street, it was a bit noisy but also great to have an opening door and windows with a view. The proximity to the Museum, Art Gallery, Botanic Gardens, Rundle Mall and choice for dining was fantastic. All staff were very helpful and obliging to our needs. I would definitely stay here again if ever in Adelaide.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Mansions Apartments Adelaide
- Quest Mansions Apartments Hotel Adelaide
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mansions on Pulteney provides 3.5 star serviced apartments in the heart of Adelaide city. Located at 21 Pulteney Street between Rundle Mall & North Terrace..Perfectly located in the heart of Adelaide’s; shopping; restaurant; cultural; and university, precincts. MP provides the best possible access to these venues for any visitor to Adelaide. Other attractions within easy walking distance include; the River Torrens; the Adelaide Zoo; the Royal Botanic Gardens; the Festival Theatre; the Convention Centre; and of course the famous Adelaide Oval. The ideal location for your stay in Adelaide – whether you are from overseas; interstate; or just ‘out-of-town’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Mansions on Pulteney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.