Stayed here with my husband while attending the WOMAD music festival. Location was the main thing for us and it was only a short walk to Botanic Park so that was great. These apartments are tired and badly in need of refurbishment, especially the bathrooms. This did not bother us too much as location was our priority. Cleanliness on the other hand should not be an added extra in the accommodation game, there is no excuse. Dust, dirt, stains and mould were evident and the daily 'servicing' did not change the look of these problems in the four nights we were there.
We are residents of the Adelaide suburbs and stayed in the city for a mini holiday break from the kids. We are embarrased that these apartments may be all that some visitors remember of our beautiful state.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Mansions Apartments Adelaide
- Quest Mansions Apartments Hotel Adelaide
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mansions on Pulteney provides 3.5 star serviced apartments in the heart of Adelaide city. Located at 21 Pulteney Street between Rundle Mall & North Terrace..Perfectly located in the heart of Adelaide’s; shopping; restaurant; cultural; and university, precincts. MP provides the best possible access to these venues for any visitor to Adelaide. Other attractions within easy walking distance include; the River Torrens; the Adelaide Zoo; the Royal Botanic Gardens; the Festival Theatre; the Convention Centre; and of course the famous Adelaide Oval. The ideal location for your stay in Adelaide – whether you are from overseas; interstate; or just ‘out-of-town’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Mansions on Pulteney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.