We stayed for 5 nights in a 3 Bedroom apartment. It was our first time in Adelaide and our first family holiday for 8 years so we needed it to be perfect. Needless to say, it was. The room was spacious, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Everything was included right down to the washing powder. The bedrooms were large, beds were extremely comfortable and the bedding was quite luxurious. The building itself is so centrally located that everything is within walking distance. We walked to the zoo, cinemas, restaurants, central markets and rundle mall all in a matter of minutes. The cafe down stairs does a fantastic cooked brekky and well priced too. As for the girls at reception, I cannot find enough praise for every one of them that we met. Nothing was too much trouble for them from booking us a taxi, giving great advice and even finding us a late night chemist when we had a sick child. I must single Mary out for special praise only because we dealt with her the most, but all the girls were fantastic. Overall, highly recommend Franklin Central Apartments to anyone. Thank you for a wonderful stay!
- Also Known As:
- Franklin Central Apartments Hotel
- Franklin Central Apartments Adelaide
- Franklin Central Apartments Hotel Adelaide
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Franklin Central Apartments offer a range of refurbished, modern self-contained, serviced apartments with many hotel style services, making them ideal for any length of stay.Franklin Central Apartments are superbly located in the heart of Adelaide's central business district, within easy walking distance of many Adelaide highlights including the Adelaide Convention Centre, casino, arts precinct, Rundle Mall shopping, Central Market and Gouger Street cafes. We are also located only a 3 minute walk from the Seven day Coles Supermarket, great for buying and preparing what you want when you want.We cater for the Corporate Traveller, providing High speed Internet access in all rooms, wireless Internet in our Cafe and Conference room, even if only for one night Apartment accommodation is the most comfortable and cost effective solution.Also for the corporate traveller, we are walking distance to Adelaide Convention Centre, Waymouth Street, Grenfell Street, Currie Street, King William Street and Pirie Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Franklin Central Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.