Stayed twice for just $99 via a Wotif mystery deal which meant great value, both times upgraded to a Deluxe room (not sure what that is) but both rooms were well presented, nice king size bed, nice decor and a good size room. The hotel is an "older" style grand Hilton the foyer is all marble and 80's style however the rooms are modern. I did not use the restaurants nor the pool tennis court etc but this is a large hotel with numerous facilities. Great location in Central Adelaide with the gourmet central markets next door. Great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking Victoria Square, Hilton Adelaide is at the heart of the city’s entertainment and dining precincts. The Central Market’s and Gouger Street, Adelaide’s most vibrant dining destinations are right next door. At the hotel’s doorstep is the tram which will take you through the city and to seaside Glenelg.The hotel has a great choice of accommodation, ranging from stylish Deluxe rooms to the exclusive Executive Floor and Suites. Offering guests unrivalled experience, the hotel boast extensive leisure facilities; including an outdoor heated pool and tennis court, bars and multi-award wining restaurant, The Brasserie, which exclusively showcases local food and wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Adelaide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- Hilton International Adelaide
- Adelaide Hilton International