i would not recommend for weekend leisure travel. Too far from major tourist areas. Close to China town must go for dinner there. We had a room overlooking Victoria square. There were quite a few sirens. The pool area was less than impressive and not so clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking Victoria Square, Hilton Adelaide is at the heart of the city’s entertainment and dining precincts. The Central Market’s and Gouger Street, Adelaide’s most vibrant dining destinations are right next door. At the hotel’s doorstep is the tram which will take you through the city and to seaside Glenelg.The hotel has a great choice of accommodation, ranging from stylish Deluxe rooms to the exclusive Executive Floor and Suites. Offering guests unrivalled experience, the hotel boast extensive leisure facilities; including an outdoor heated pool and tennis court, bars and multi-award wining restaurant, The Brasserie, which exclusively showcases local food and wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Adelaide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- Hilton International Adelaide
- Adelaide Hilton International