I'm staying at the Rydges for a few nights, the reason I'm here is because I thought I'd stay near the city this time. I come to Adelaide every month for a week for work and can now say I've stayed here, and won't again.
The rooms are nice at first glance, but the bathroom is a little dated. The lifts could do with a little clean, but then so could the hallways. I had to change rooms as the TV was broken, which was handled well by a great lady on reception.
Had a shower in the morning with not hot water but warmish. Headed down for breakfast which was disappointing, sat down at a dirty table thinking someone would come and wipe it. They didn't so I moved. (Table 12, just incase it still needs a wipe)
I sat there waiting to be served or told that it was self order, this didn't happen. After going walk about to find someone I found the chef, who told me "it waiter service".
No one came so I had to go and order, young and with no care was the attitude I got. Food was very average and not worth the $31.
First night of 4 over!
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Park Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- Rydges South Park Adelaide Hotel
- Rydges South Park Hotel Adelaide
- Adelaide Rydges South Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the parklands with views of the Adelaide Hills; near the beach & the wine growing regions of the Clare & Barossa Valleys. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Rydges South Park Adelaide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.