“Bliss Organic Cafe” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegan
Glenfarg, United Kingdom
“Bliss Organic Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Have visited Bliss on fairly regular trips to Adelaide. The food is fantastic, drinks are to die for and the staff are incredibly friendly. If you are a vegetarian or indeed not this place is well worth a visit.

Visited October 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing organic Vegan food!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Best food ive had in Adelaide! Beautiful location and surrounding and food! The people working there were so friendly and lovely then top it off with mind blowing food and you have a winner! We were visiting for Womad and looking for somewhere vegan to eat - well found this place day one and went back every day of the festival! We loved it! The food is fresh and vibrant and made with love - the Bliss burger was heaven! A Must visit! Also across the road from an amazing vintage clothing store where i found a dress for my Engagement Party! Love Adelaide!

Visited March 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“So happy that there is a cafe with great raw food in Adelaide”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

My partner and I took my 2 year old sister to this cafe before visiting the central markets. I have followed them on instagram for a while now and hadn't had a chance to get down to Adelaide to try it and i'm very glad we did! I had an acai bowl which was great! My sister even liked it! My partner had a delicious roll! Will definitely be coming back to try their raw desserts!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane, Australia
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I've been trying to get here for ages whenever I am in Adelaide but just never had a chance until today. The verdict! Absolutely beautiful, terrific and enjoyable. Right from the great, friendly service through to the great food (and juice). Oh yum. I ordered a veggie burger and also had a juice to take away. The burger was just lovely. Maybe not quite as yum yum as the ones at Jack Greene in Hobart but certainly nice enough to enjoy. A lovely moist chick pea patties with lettuce, fresh beetroot and various sauces and chutneys. It was really really nice. Was a bit disappointed that I only had a limited choice on juices (perhaps because I went in well after lunch and maybe they were out of ingredients) but the one I had (pineapple, orange, mint) was just delicious. The mint addition was just wonderful. I loved it and I am normally sceptical of juices unless I have done them myself.

Prices are perhaps a little high for a lunch bar - cost me $22 for a burger and a juice but boy it's worth it.

I plan on coming back to this restaurant. I actually would like to work my through the menu. As a vegetarian I think it was a great experience and I was also moved to want to make a booking to come here for a Friday night dinner and to bring a meat eating friend. I think the ambience, the staff and the food is excellent and I thoroughly recommend.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Vegan Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

More meat and three vege person, but the scrambled tofu was to die for. Great coffee, friendly staff, hidden gem serving fresh produce. Down side closed over Easter.

Visited April 2014