“Always a winner” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #349 of 1,355 restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Always a winner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Est a few times and have never been disappointed. The pizzas have always been excellent and we love the specials. The wine bs beer choice is different but again hasn't failed us yet and it's nice to try something different every now and again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
Sydney, Australia
“Good value woodfire pizza, minimalistic surrounds”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I asked at the hotel i was staying in for a good value woodfire pizza place. A little walk from the hotel but flavour wise worth the walk.
I had the cottechino which was different to what i was expecting but the flavours matched nicely. The fresh apple was a great choice. Drinks are what you can see in the fridge but a pot luck with pricing as no list available. Still worth the effort for me and enjoyed it, even flying solo.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide, Australia
“Great food but drinks overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit, we were looking for something simple. We order a beautiful pizza that was cooked to perfection, and ate outside. The negatives are they don't have a drinks list, so we ordered two glasses of rosé, not knowing the price, but when paying we were charged $14 per glass, which any where else would have been about $8 a glass for the same quality!

Canberra, Australia
“Intimate and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Walked in at 8:30pm and we were lucky to get a table inside, as all tables in and out were in demand. Very hot inside due to proximity to wood fired oven. Food was great - margherita pizza and gnochi with gorgonzola which was finished in the oven. Delicious. Wine and beer selections are small but the Alsace wine we had by the glass was superb. Water offered is still or sparkling and either option is expensive. We asked for still thinking we would get tap water, so be carefull. One cook meant that you need on busy nights to be prepared to wait for your meal.

Visited January 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“The worst mushroom pizza ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I were so hungry, so I asked him to pick up two pizzas the way home. After all the great reviews I have read on this site, I was really excited to eat a tasty pizza. When he got home, looked so furious, I didnt understand why. But when I opend the pizza boxes, I couldnt believe what I saw. I almost cried. The base and mushrooms were burnt and the rest of the pizza tasted like nothing. The most painful experience of it; we paid $49 for two burnt pizzas!
Huge disappointment!