“Great food and price!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Adelaide, Australia
“Great food and price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ruby Raja's has many smaller dining rooms that create a cosy atmosphere. The food, prices and service are great. I have returned many times.

• Visited August 2013

“Best Indian ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I'm lucky enough to have this as my local Indian resaurant. My favourite curry has always been a Korma so I always try it at any Indian restaurant I go to and I have been to many. And to this day I have yet to come across one that is as delicious as this! If i could pick one thing to eat for the rest of my life it would be their Beef Korma! All the meat in the curries is always tender as you can cut it with a spoon. Entrees that are delicious are the Tandoori Lamb Cutlets that are too die for, can't go past the Chicken Tikka, Tandoori Prawns and the Onion Bhaji is yum! My favourite main is of course my beloved Beef Korma but the Ruby Prawns come a very close second. Other favourites of my family are the Butter Chicken, Beef Tindaloo and Chicken Madras. You will not go home disappointed by a meal here, I have been going here for 10 years and am yet to have one!

• Visited September 2013
“Indian at its finest.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

The tastiest curry I've ever had the pleasure of eating. Fantastic food warm atmosphere and great service. I highly doubt you'll leave here disappointed. I love it that much I eat here every week.

• Visited August 2013
Adelaide
“Always great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food is great, love the platters. Good atmosphere and roomy restaurant. Value for money always guaranteed when you eat here. Wish we could visit more often.

• Visited May 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Awesome Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went for a celebration dinner and the food was fantastic. Great selection, well presented and full of flavour. The curry plate gives you a selection, with rice and a naan. Great value and a good wine list. Paracombe wines on offer, so locals are cared for here. Really worth a visit.

Visited July 2013