“WOW!!!” 5 of 5 stars

+61 7 4946 9115
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Airlie Beach and experience sensational coastal views of the Great Barrier Reef, Whitsunday Islands, and North Queensland! Tandem skydive over Airlie Beach with up to three of your friends - and freefall for 60 heart-stopping seconds from the insane altitude of up to 14,000 feet. Who thought skydiving Airlie Beach could be this incredible?
Exeter, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“WOW!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

This was my first skydive and I had a FANTASTIC experience! Anyone thinking about doing this should definitely go for it! The most picturesque location and a high that won't leave you for ages :) I want to go again.

The staff at Skydive Airlie Beach were really wonderful - from picking me up/dropping me off for the skydive to putting me at ease before I jumped. Wayne, my instructor, was great - he must have jumped a million times, yet makes the experience feel really exciting and individual for you. He was also very kind when I was getting nervous!

Definitely get the DVD, I have watched it a million times and love showing people back home :)

Visited March 2014
SkydivetheBeach, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Airlie Beach, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review, Clare. Sounds like you had a wicked time with Wayne - we'll pass on your feedback. Hold onto that high for as long as you can ;)

Blue Skies,
The Skydive Airlie Beach crew

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Bondi, New South Wales, Australia
“Jump of a Lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great views coming down, defo worth doing, jumped on New years eve! don't bother buying the video, you won't watch it, just get the pictures!

Visited December 2013
“My 1st Jump! A MUST of whitsunday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

That is the first time to skydiving! I took the 14,000 sq.ft for my first time with such fabulous view in whitsunday! The staff are nice and arranged very well for the pick up! Although my fd got some sick after the jump, the staff are take care of my fds very well amd bring us to town when shes get well. In the sky, i feel like bird and the coach let me to control the fly and it was so so so exciting and worth to have my next time to jump! I am stronly recommend this activities!

Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“The most amazing once in a lifetime experience !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

In a word, wow. An experience like this shouldn't need a lengthy review to convince you to want to do it yourself. I have always had a hunger for extreme sports like this and let me tell you, it was one of the best things I have ever experienced in my life! I would do it again next time I am in Airlie Beach for sure! You know if you want to do it. Don't let fear stop you. You only live once after all!

Traveler Tip: Allow an entire day for this activity. My partner and I booked in for 10am and by the time it was all over after the small training session, getting you harnessed up and so on, it can take up to 3 hours or more :)

Visited December 2013
Bergen, Norway
4 attraction reviews
“The highlight of our trip on the east coast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Being the first time we skydived, Skydive Airlie Beach was a very pleasant place to start out. The employees were really nice and made us feel safe from the start and until the end. The location and the view from the plane and during the dive was perfect! Great experience!