For what you pay this is what we expected. Rooms are fine, very clean and no issues here, certainly could have done with an upgrade which we understand is now happening.
Staff were superb, really pleasant on the desk and extremely helpful porter that will ferry bags back and forth from the hotel to the pontoon.
Pretty setting, nice wildlife around. Pool and bar area are fine. Buffet food was good, if a little overpriced but not massively.
The island is very picturesque and has some nice walks through the woods to other more secluded areas.
We enjoyed our time here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What makes the perfect holiday? That something special. That magical something that lives on in your memory for the rest of your life. That indescribable feeling where years later you still get a warm fuzzy feeling about your holiday. Long Island Resort in the Whitsunday’s has all the magic that the holiday maker could ever want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your BreakFree Long Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Island Hotel Long Island
- BreakFree Long Island Resort Whitsunday Islands, Australia