BreakFree is definitely geared towards couples or families. I was there as a solo traveler and there were very limited options for social interactions.
The room was fine. Clean but a bit spartan which was fine.
The communication could have been better. I had some issues for some trips I wanted to take but it would have been a lot easier and cheaper if they had been a bit more upfront with me.
Thank goodness for the nice cashier in the snack shop or it would have been a complete mess. She was giving me better information than those working behind the desk.
So I am going to recommend BreakFree but make sure you ask LOTS of questions because useful information will not be forthcoming unless you do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What makes the perfect holiday? That something special. That magical something that lives on in your memory for the rest of your life. That indescribable feeling where years later you still get a warm fuzzy feeling about your holiday. Long Island Resort in the Whitsunday’s has all the magic that the holiday maker could ever want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BreakFree Long Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Island Hotel Long Island
- BreakFree Long Island Resort Whitsunday Islands, Australia