Units are pleasant. Bathrooms very ordinary, location pleasant. Make sure you get a unit at the end on the beach, otherwise dont bother going. It cost us with food around $1100p/n which was way over any kind of value you got for it. My cray for dinner cost $150 (for one). Service was poor and inexperience and ineffective. We were there for four days - and no manager was evident. Advertise internet - but none where not happy to help out either. There was a 3rd rate footy player which they doted over while ignoring all other guests. Very nocd. Would never go back. If you are going to spend $1000p/n which you will go to Fiji/Phuket where you get much better value, location, food & service. I would not go back. Remember its still a Peppers resort - all about how they can charge you more not about adding value to your experience. I have been to most island resorts and Peppers and this view is only more confirmed. We also had two bad food experiences. We did notify the "manager", but never had any feedback.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Palm Bay Hotel Long Island
- Peppers Palm Bay Long Island
- Peppers Palm Bay Hotel
- Peppers Palm Bay Long Island, Whitsunday Islands, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst swaying palms fringing the beach and turquoise waters of the Whitsundays, Peppers Palm Bay is an exclusive Peppers Retreat offering a private and secluded hideaway. Let yourself slip away from the everyday and into your very own island oasis where natural beauty, elegant accommodation and pampering by our attentive staff promotes a wonderful sense of wellbeing. The serene seclusion makes Peppers Palm Bay perfect for couples seeking a romantic escape or peaceful getaway. Temporarily closed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Peppers Palm Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.