We have stayed in the Palm Bungalows on several occasions and returned again this year for a five night stay. The refurbished bungalows are excellent - freshly painted, refurbished bathrooms with great showers, lovely linen and beds and a new small kitchenette which was handy for preparing a snack to go with afternoon drinks. As usual the island did not disappoint - we had quite unsettled weather which made sitting by the pool a bit hit and miss, but that just meant we spent more time bushwalking the well signed tracks and exploring the island by complimentary bus. Breakfasts were included with a choice of three venues. They were buffet style but very good and the freshly prepared omelettes were excellent. We tried several of the island restaurants and ate really well at each. Altogether a relaxing break and a great resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bungalows comprise 49 freestanding island bungalows situated in a tropical garden setting,each with its own balcony and outdoor furniture. Rooms are spacious and specifically designed for couples or small families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL and Expedia so you can book your Palm Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Bungalows Hotel Hamilton Island
- Palm Hotel Hamilton Island