we stayed at the palm bungalows for only 2 nights as we booked other accomodation (holiday rental which wasnt avaliable at that time).
Overall we had a wonderful relaxing time, I especially loved the hammock there too,
Stayed in the premium upgrade- was worth it as very nice and clean
-functional however not much space
-small kitchen provided
-tv channels wasnt that great from memory.
Very central to the main resort pool
The only downfall of this location i found was that it did not have a buggy included. -you can hire them for an extra $80 a day. In our other location we paid less and buggy was included (compass point #2- highly recommend)
other than that very relaxing if thats what your after
- Also Known As:
- Palm Bungalows Hotel Hamilton Island
- Palm Bungalows Hotel
- Palm Hotel Hamilton Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bungalows comprise 49 freestanding island bungalows situated in a tropical garden setting,each with its own balcony and outdoor furniture. Rooms are spacious and specifically designed for couples or small families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Palm Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.