We stayed in the premium palm bungalows as a family of four. Rooms were clean and up-to-date with good showers, generous bathrooms, small and a hammock on the balcony. The bungalows are quite close together but set in amongst the shrubbery and felt quite private. Our chalets were close to the pool and beach, so felt ideally situated. Equipment for waterspouts such as snorkelling, paddle surfing etc can be hired for free on the beach. We loved being able to charge to our room from anywhere on the island and there is a good choice of restaurants. We had good weather and took a trip by air of the GBR, as well as snorkelling off Reefworld. Reefworld is a little busy and the reef in that area has been quite badly damaged, but it was nonetheless well worth doing. Overall this was a beautiful place to visit as a family, very easy and we had a wonderful time.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Bungalows Hotel Hamilton Island
- Palm Bungalows Hotel
- Palm Hotel Hamilton Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bungalows comprise 49 freestanding island bungalows situated in a tropical garden setting,each with its own balcony and outdoor furniture. Rooms are spacious and specifically designed for couples or small families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Priceline, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Palm Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.