My partner and i stayed here for 8 days. It was nice and comfortable and private. It is connected to the Reef View resort so you get all the same access to resort facilities that those who paid more to stay in the resort. The bungalows are situated in the middle of everything so you are always close to beach, pools and marina.
The only down side was no microwave or freezer. The kitchen consisted of a sink, kettle and a fridge. It really wasn't too much of a problem unless you have left over pizza like we did.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Bungalows Hotel
- Palm Bungalows Hotel Hamilton Island
- Palm Hotel Hamilton Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bungalows comprise 49 freestanding island bungalows situated in a tropical garden setting,each with its own balcony and outdoor furniture. Rooms are spacious and specifically designed for couples or small families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Palm Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.