When travelling to Hamilton Island for the first time and wanting to do everything there is on offer eg. Reefworld, kayaking, jetskiing, snorkelling etc. one does not spend much time in ones room, except to sleep. For this reason, the Palm Bungalows are the best value for money, as it is centrally located, offers a clean, modern room with all the perks of hotel service. A buffet breakfast was included in my package, so I would recommend Sails and the Reef Terrace Restaurant. I would also recommend the On The Edge cruise which stops at Whitehaven and allows you to snorkel on the Reef. Your trip to paradise does not have to be costly, as the Palm Bungalows is also a self-contained unit, so you are able to make meals in the room if you choose. I would totally stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Palm Bungalows Hotel Hamilton Island
- Palm Bungalows Hotel
- Palm Hotel Hamilton Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bungalows comprise 49 freestanding island bungalows situated in a tropical garden setting,each with its own balcony and outdoor furniture. Rooms are spacious and specifically designed for couples or small families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Palm Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.