We went to Hamilton island for a long weekend. The entire trip was filled with amazing views, charming hospitality and beautiful landscapes. We are food lovers and this place proved to be a paradise. We hired a buggy and nearly cross sectioned the island exploring places which would otherwise have gone unnoticed. We will definitely go back to the island for the bush walks. Reef View hotel was awesome and the staff was friendly and helpful.
The only unfortunate incident happened at the 'Marina Deli' where we went for breakfast one morning. We asked for vegetarian meals but what came was a filled with lamb. When we inquired about it the lady on the counter was damn rude and didn't care a bit about disrespecting someone's dietary requirements. I would not recommend anyone to visit this place for simple reasons of in-courteous & unfriendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Expedia, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island