We stayed for 6 nights with 2 kids in tow (5 and 2) and it was great. Our room (level 12) was ready when we arrived - yes we were there before 2pm - so that was a very pleasant start to our stay. Awesome view from our room (we had requested away from the lifts as they are noisy) and plenty of space for a hotel room.
Bathroom was spacious, they did need a good clean though, soap scum in the shower - eeewww! House keeping is hit and miss, we couldn't work out when they would arrive, it was both in the morning and late in the afternoon during our stay - a problem if you had kids(or adults) that still needed a nap.
Breakfast is excellent, a massive choice and the best on the island - you can sit by the pool and it's a lovely atmosphere. All staff that we had encountered were pleasant and genuine. There are laundry facilities and filtered water fountains (the tap water tastes terrible) available as well.
Overall we were really happy with the hotel and would return to this beautiful part of Australia .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island