Stayed 4 nights in garden view room (2nd floor). The room was really great - very generously sized and the staff were good. Being on the second floor you were near the air conditioner vents and it was a little noisy when you were heading to your room but it wasn't really noticeable when you were in the room.
You could charge anything on the island back to your room so it was really convenient.
Pricing for food on the island was well a little pricy but not too bad - it was an island after all and you've got to expect island pricing.
The bush walks start from near the hotel and are a little challenging so remember to bring your hiking boots.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Despegar.com, Expedia, Otel, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island