A bunch of my girlfriends and I recently spent 5 nights in the Whitsundays, 3 nights in Daydream (dissapointing) and 2 nights at the end on Hamilton. When we checked into the Reef View we wished we had spent the 5 nights there.
The rooms are huge, modern and all have a balcony overlooking Catseye Beach and the ocean. The service was great, buffet breakfast is excellent and the hotel restaraunt was great too, they have a 3 course special for $65 for dinner.
It takes about 3 mins to walk down to the beach, but this was no drama at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island