This was my 3rd trip to Hamilton Island and my 2nd time staying at the Reef View. The rooms have been renovated since my last stay and look fantastic. Our 3rd floor room was huge and had a fabulous view of Cats Eye Bay. Service was impeccable... nothing was too much trouble and staff were polite and friendly .The hotel has its own fabulous pool but is well located to be able to walk to the Main Pool which has a swin-up bar. Reef view is also a 10 minute walk from the Marina precint, where all the shops & restaurants are. If you are of average fitness you really don't need ot hire a buggy on Hamilton Island. It's fun to get one for a day so you can explore the whole Island but at $80 a day it can be quite pricey. Only negs for this room are no cd/dvd player, but considering everything else I would highly recommend it! If oyu visit Hamilton Island you MUST go to Reefworld & Whitehaven beach - fantastic!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island