Its a Island so its a summer hotel but I didnt like it. I hadnt had the view I expected and there are not many places for entertainment. Service was really unpersonal and with no much attention - specially if you want hire a tour or talk with the concierge - The food in general was terrible and overpriced - especially the breakfast (the guy who do the omeletes work hard but only him do a lot do functions so you have to wait a lot) The Island is beautiful but everything in this hotel is overpriced and dated. You have to rent a expensive golf car because its not easy walk by foot in the Island. The best thing is about how they do the schedule for arrivals and departures in the hotel special transportation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Despegar.com, Otel, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island