We stayed here last week at the Audi Race week. The island was really buzzing and we had more fun and relaxation than we expected. The hotel was very well situated on Catseye beach.
From arriving at the airport our bags were taken from us and loaded into the shuttle. Upon arriving at the hotel we were told not to worry about our bags they would make sure they were delivered to our room, which they were. It made things very easy.
The room are appointed well but not extravagantly. It was enough for us. Am amazing view to look out to every part of the day. We kept on taking photos of the same view through the 6 days because it was so amazing. The staff were extremely friendly and efficient. Because most of the resorts are owned by the Oatley family the staff were more than happy to offer information and suggestions of the other resorts.
There were shuttle buses available just at the door every 10 minutes to take you around the island free, so you are very well looked after. Our accommodation included breakfast which we could have here or at Sails restaurant down by the beach and pool. The other great thing was they gave you your key on a lanyard and you could use your key at many places to charge back meals and drinks to you room. The food however at most places was just OK nothing to rave about unfortunately.
And close the balcony door when you go out. The birds came in and stole us nuts and snacks.
Flying directly in from Sydney was also a bonus rather tahn having to transfer.
However we had a wonderful time and will certainly be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island