The rooms and views from them was beautiful looking out over the ocean. Great food and service. Friendly helpful staff. Amenities over the island good too. Most people hire a golf buggy to get around in. Plenty of places to eat and the food at them and the hotel was very nice. Lots of activities if you want to use them or laze around and doing nothing in peace if you want. Highly Recomended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island