I've got nothing bad at all to say about this hotel. We visited Hamilton Island on our honeymoon and had booked a garden view room at the back, I emailed in advance to let them know we were on honeymoon cheekily hoping for an upgrade. Once we arrived we were given keys to a reef view room with a bottle of bubbles waiting for us. The room was superb, plenty of room, stunning views of the Whitsundays from the balcony and the added bonus of having Fox Sports to watch the Swans v Man U match.
The breakfast they offer is substantial with plenty of choice. The lady at the desk to book your activities was very helpful. The recepetion staff were very friendly. I don't hava a negative to say about this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.