We travelled to Hamilton Island in September and what a beautiful part of the world it is. On entering our room on the 10th floor my jaw dropped at the fantastic view we had from our coral sea view room, it was better than the pictures in the pamphlet. The room was a perfect size with room to move and everything we needed including a balcony. The staff were accommodating with our needs, and all very friendly considering how busy they were. The only negative thing I could say about the hotel is that for breakfast the only option was to have the full continental breakfast for $26. I can only ever fit in 2 pieces of toast or some cereal, so we had to walk to the marina just to get some toast. It would have been nice if they could accommodate this for small eaters. Otherwise we had a great time and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island