* The beachfront room with a fantastic sea view; hearing the sound of the waves as you go to sleep. The terrace is nice too.
* The serenity: no children, all guests are over 18. If you do happen to miss children screaming and running all over the place, just cross the street to the Reef View hotel ;)
* Non smoking resort
* The VIP airport transfer: in a luxury van and they collect your luggage.
* The stand up paddle and encounters with sea turtles
* The Service of fresh water on the beach
* The Exclusive beach portion reserved to beach club guests, though other people try to sneek in.
I did not like:
* The beach club restaurant: food is average, in particular by European standards. Out of sheer convenience I had lunch and breakfast there everyday and dinner once. The setting is superb but the quality of breakfast irregular. Pancakes were heavy, eggs overcooked. I guess it can depend on who's the cook on a given day.
* The early morning 07:30 wake up by the buggy going back and forth to tidy the beach
* The early check out at 10:00 am.
Overall a well organised hotel. The island is quite touristy and can become crowded at some times. You won't feel it at the beach club which is a small charming and relaxing hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its absolute beachfront location, the Beach Club offers the ultimate romantic island holiday experience. Set in landscaped gardens, all 57 rooms face directly onto Catseye Beach, each with theirown private courtyard or balcony. Exclusive room inclusions/ A la carte breakfast daily at the Beach Club restaurant / VIP return Hamilton Island airport/marina to Beach Club transfers / VIP chauffeur service / Use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkellingequipment / Use of the gym, spa and sauna / Tennis and squash court hire / Use of the Beach Club lounge, pool and restaurant. Note: Beach Club does not cater for persons under the age of 18 years ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Resort Hamilton Island
- Beach Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Hamilton Island