“Double shot coffee or not at all” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Melbourne, Australia
“Double shot coffee or not at all”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have our daily morning coffee here, failing to ask for 'double shot' will disappoint coffee lovers. Otherwise, good friendly service, fresh food, bacon and egg rolls are good value......perfect indoor/outdoor seating options to watch the 'early world go by'.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

62% Recommend
Brisbane
“Standard Deli Fare”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Reasonable food that is all prepared. My husband enjoyed his coffee. Tried to sit in dining room, but was tod it was closed for cleaning, so had to sit outside with the flies.

Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“great value lunch option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My wife and I dined here a few lunchtimes while on holiday in hamilton island. The food is good and decent value for hamilton island, so suited us when we didnt fancy restaurant style lunches. Also great smoothies.

Visited December 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Casual Dining Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Friendly service, with a great table outside. The menu was a bistro type one, with plenty of choice and some specials. The food was fine, exactly as expected, and the experience most satisfactory.

Visited November 2012
“Breakfast”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

We ordered bacon and eggs. When it arrived I could not believe my eyes, one dried up fried egg and a minute dried up bit of streaky bacon! It was unbelievable that they could actually serve this up, I said it was an insult ( my only regret is that I didn't take a photo! ) we asked for our money back and they refunded us. I have never been given something so bad in all my travels in the world.