“Yummo” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 244 Restaurants in Townsville
Cuisines: French, Italian, Ice Cream, Café
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: Early opener for the exercise nuts amongst us, especially the cyclists, who frequent this coffee stop by the dozens.
“Yummo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Loved this little cafe good food, perfect coffees and friendly service. Location on the Strand is fantastic .

Airlie Beach, Australia
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Easily the best ice cream I've had in a long time. I had the ferrero rocher ice cream and it was incredible! The views are amazing and there was a steady flow of people coming through while we were there which shows how popular they are.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Townsville, Australia
“Our go-to place for dessert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Love Juliette's.....my husband and I usually head here when our daughter goes on a sleepover and I'm in the mood for some cheesecake. We've never been disappointed. I like how everytime we go, there are different flavoured cheesecakes, its never the same....so encourages you to try something new.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Townsville, Australia
“Awesome selection of desserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

An incredible selection of gelatos, presentation just grabs you and makes you want to try the gelatos and icecream. The coffee is also great for an early morning stop while taking in the beautiful view of the Strand.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best ice cream in Townville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Just called in for a quick sugar fix, according to Trip advisor it is rated highly in Townsville and I now understand why. My partner and I had 2 scoops in a tub each (came to $10.40) - I had cocount and green apple which was AMAZING! My partner had tiramisu and butterscotch - both equally great. Nice seating area outside, always busy but not over crowded. Will definitely come back!!