“Unfriendly like nowhere else” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #153 of 246 Restaurants in Townsville
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
“Unfriendly like nowhere else”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I'm just about to leave this 'restaurant' which rather looks like an unused station. But this was not the reason why I left - the reason was the Thai waitress that started to shoult to me when I didn't understand her very heavy 'Thai-English'..... No wonder there were no other guests.... Don't go there.

Grafton nsw
“Delicious ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

My husband & I ordered takeaway from this little gem. The food smelt beautiful when we entered the shop. On picking up our order the friendly young lady thanked us in Thai as well as saying goodbye in Thai. How lovely, & we knew what she had said as we have visited Thailand. Such a nice touch to the Thai experience. Our meal was delicious , veggies so fresh, chicken so tender. Loved our entree of prawns to...yummoo!!!

Yandina, Australia
“good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Purchased take away here. Quick service, lots of vegetarian options, reasonable price and meal was enjoyable

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Townsville, Australia
“Great Food, Great Price, Quick Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Bountiful Thai is a great local Thai takeaway with limited inhouse seating (BYO). Great range of options that are VERY reasonably priced and generous sized serves. My personal favourite is Cashew Chicken with Chilli. Staff know me by sight, know what I want and have it ready before I return from the local bottle shop. Very friendly staff who thank each customer with a traditional Thai thank-you.

• Visited June 2013