We had a superior room, and stayed one night. Spacious room, a nice location, we had an ocean view. We went to the casino downstairs and it was great to be able to just walk upstairs to your room.
We had a snack at the cafe downstairs which was nice, with friendly and helpful staff. We also had a buffet breakfast in the Aqua restaurant, some of the food was a little cold, but otherwise nice.
Overall a little expensive to stay, we would stay there again if we were going to the casino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jupiters Townsville Hotel & Casino is superbly located on the Townsville breakwater and overlooks magnificent Magnetic Island, the Coral Sea and Townsville City. The property is within walking distance of the Magnetic Island Ferry terminal, the CBD, the restaurant precincts of Palmer and Flinders Streets and Townsville’s award-winning beachfront, The Strand. There is so much to do - so much to see in Townsville and Jupiters is a “hot spot” for lifestyle and holidaying in the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Jupiters Townsville Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jupiters Townsville Hotel Townsville
- Jupiters Townsville Hotel And Casino
- Jupiters Hotel Townsville