This was my 4th stay at this hotel over the last 12 months. The hotel is in a central location with the Ocean view rooms facing out to Magnetic Island, beautiful views.The Deluxe rooms are worth the extra money, and have been recently refurbished The Bathrooms are very clean and well presented. Highly recommend the buffet dinner at the in house Aqua Restaurant, fresh seafood and lots of variation to cover all tastes. Suggest you book as it is also popular with the locals. Breakfast is in the same location and just as good. A separate bar away Nice pool and grounds. A 15 minute walk or $10 cab ride to Palmer street which also has a number of restaurants and bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jupiters Townsville Hotel & Casino is superbly located on the Townsville breakwater and overlooks magnificent Magnetic Island, the Coral Sea and Townsville City. The property is within walking distance of the Magnetic Island Ferry terminal, the CBD, the restaurant precincts of Palmer and Flinders Streets and Townsville’s award-winning beachfront, The Strand. There is so much to do - so much to see in Townsville and Jupiters is a “hot spot” for lifestyle and holidaying in the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Jupiters Townsville Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jupiters Townsville Hotel Townsville
- Jupiters Townsville Hotel And Casino
- Jupiters Hotel Townsville