I’m very happy to concur with the other good reviews of this hotel. Our one bedroom apartment was bright, clean, spacious, and very well designed. The bed was fresh and comfortable and we enjoyed a good peaceful night’s sleep. With the local town map in our hand we were able to stroll out for a very pleasant evening and dinner on the sea front. There seemed to be many eating places just outside the hotel for those not wanting to walk far. Perhaps the secure parking under the hotel, instead of outside in the back yard, should be included and not an extra, there was plenty of space. We were courteously greeted and eventually checked out by friendly staff. Well done ‘Grand’.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Apartments Townsville Hotel
- Grand Mercure Apartments Townsville Hotel Townsville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel Townsville offers all the facilities, services and attention that you need to make your stay with us as successful as it is enjoyable, whether it’s overnight in a hotel Studio room, or extended stays in one of our self-contained apartments. Located in the heart of Townsville’s popular cafe and restaurant precinct and just a short walk from the CBD, The Strand and the Marina, the Grand Hotel is an ideal base from which to explore the Barrier Reef, or as the gateway to your northern journey Join us for a taste of Townsville that you’ll never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Grand Hotel Townsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.