This newly renovated hotel on Palmer street is a great place to stay. The single room was spacious, bed was comfortable and bathroom was well fitted out, large and clean. A small balcony allowed an outside view or fresh air if needed. The staff were friendly and efficient. The location is convenient to many different places for breakfast lunch or dinner on Palmer street. Also, its just a short walk across the bridges to the main town centre of Townsville.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Apartments Townsville Hotel Townsville
- Grand Mercure Apartments Townsville Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel Townsville offers all the facilities, services and attention that you need to make your stay with us as successful as it is enjoyable, whether it’s overnight in a hotel Studio room, or extended stays in one of our self-contained apartments. Located in the heart of Townsville’s popular cafe and restaurant precinct and just a short walk from the CBD, The Strand and the Marina, the Grand Hotel is an ideal base from which to explore the Barrier Reef, or as the gateway to your northern journey Join us for a taste of Townsville that you’ll never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, HotelsClick, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Grand Hotel Townsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.