We have stayed at the Paradise Centre Apartments 3 times and will be returning next year to stay for 2 weeks to celebrate 2 special occasions. We have researched a number of other properties in Surfers Paradise but find it difficult to better what this location offers. We have always stayed in the Alunga Building and no lower than the 16th floor, you can't beat the view - also:
1. Private access to the Shopping Centre.
2. Supermarket is located with the Centre, its a Woolworths that has all you need.
3. The beach is across the road.
4. You are in the middle of Surfers and Cavill Avenue.
5. Perfect location for kids with the bowling alley and Time Zone.
6. It has 2 outside, heated pools, spas, tennis courts and BBQ area.
7. If you feeling a bit crazy they also have a fitness centre, but with all the walking and activities - that is more than enough exercise.
8. Some of the best eateries are on your door step, getting around is easy with buses, taxis, hire a car or a bike etc....
All of which is easily accessed from the Paradise Centre, the rooms have been renovated, and to be honest were in need of it - they are really comfortable, clean and spacious with all the amenities in the apartment you would need and I would always recommend these apartments, worth the price (which is reasonable) and the staff have always been more than friendly and helpful. I would only have one issue, and this I find with all accommodation, when making a request - it can't be guaranteed - that is the only obstacle to our holiday next year as we have (due a family member) specific requirements and we are going to request a particular room, if we can't get that room then we will have to rethink our holiday.