We have stayed at the Paradise Centre Apartments 3 times and will be returning next year to stay for 2 weeks to celebrate 2 special occasions. We have researched a number of other properties in Surfers Paradise but find it difficult to better what this location offers. We have always stayed in the Alunga Building and no lower than the 16th floor, you can't beat the view - also:
1. Private access to the Shopping Centre.
2. Supermarket is located with the Centre, its a Woolworths that has all you need.
3. The beach is across the road.
4. You are in the middle of Surfers and Cavill Avenue.
5. Perfect location for kids with the bowling alley and Time Zone.
6. It has 2 outside, heated pools, spas, tennis courts and BBQ area.
7. If you feeling a bit crazy they also have a fitness centre, but with all the walking and activities - that is more than enough exercise.
8. Some of the best eateries are on your door step, getting around is easy with buses, taxis, hire a car or a bike etc....
All of which is easily accessed from the Paradise Centre, the rooms have been renovated, and to be honest were in need of it - they are really comfortable, clean and spacious with all the amenities in the apartment you would need and I would always recommend these apartments, worth the price (which is reasonable) and the staff have always been more than friendly and helpful. I would only have one issue, and this I find with all accommodation, when making a request - it can't be guaranteed - that is the only obstacle to our holiday next year as we have (due a family member) specific requirements and we are going to request a particular room, if we can't get that room then we will have to rethink our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Surfers Paradise, just 20 metres from the beach, Paradise Centre Apartments provides the perfect location to enjoy all the fast-paced action and attractions of Queensland's Gold Coast. Accommodation is offered in two 30-storey towers overlooking Surfers Paradise Beach, conveniently located above the Paradise Centre. The spacious, self-contained One, Two and Three-Bedroom Apartments all offer stunning ocean views, fully-equipped kitchens, laundry facilities, cable TV and large balconies. Extensive leisure facilities include two swimming pools, children's wading pools, a sundeck and lawn, spas, sauna, gymnasium, tennis courts and a golf putting green. There's also direct lift access to the below Paradise Centre with 110 speciality shops, restaurants and entertainment for the kids at Time Zone. The apartments offer so much for families and couples seeking a more relaxed itinerary, take in the panoramic views and cool sea breezes off the stunning Pacific Ocean from your own private balcony. Offering convenience and comfort at an affordable price, Paradise Centre Apartments is ideal for couples, families and small groups. Maintenance Advise: Paradise Centre Apartments will undergo improvement work to the entrance area commencing 14th May to the end of November 2014. During this time, there may be some minor disruption whilst entering and exiting the building. We do apologise for any inconvenience during this time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Paradise Centre Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Centre Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Paradise Center Hotel
- Paradise Centre Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise