We stayed at this resort for the Gold Coast 600 V8 Supercar race last year in October. We found the resort comfortable and the resort facilities excellent (all but the rotten mini golf section). It is so central to everything and throughout our 5 day stay we didn't have to move the car once, which was real handy. The value of the resort was great, it was much cheaper than many of its rivals. Staff were friendly and the quality of our stay was good. The building is older so you do have to adjust your expectations slightly, for example the loud air conditioning units in the unit and the worn carpets, but to be honest when you consider the price and the need for the unit, it was fine.
So we were going to re-book for the 2011 event as we were satisfied with last years stay there. However we rang to book and we find out the prices have risen quite a lot compared to what we payed last year for the event. This is a shame because we havent re-booked because it is now slightly too expensive for what you get, so we have booked our stay now at Circle on Cavill through a agency down there for cheaper than they wanted for us to rebook here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Surfers Paradise, just 20 metres from the beach, Paradise Centre Apartments provides the perfect location to enjoy all the fast-paced action and attractions of Queensland's Gold Coast. Accommodation is offered in two 30-storey towers overlooking Surfers Paradise Beach, conveniently located above the Paradise Centre. The spacious, self-contained One, Two and Three-Bedroom Apartments all offer stunning ocean views, fully-equipped kitchens, laundry facilities, cable TV and large balconies. Extensive leisure facilities include two swimming pools, children's wading pools, a sundeck and lawn, spas, sauna, gymnasium, tennis courts and a golf putting green. There's also direct lift access to the below Paradise Centre with 110 speciality shops, restaurants and entertainment for the kids at Time Zone. The apartments offer so much for families and couples seeking a more relaxed itinerary, take in the panoramic views and cool sea breezes off the stunning Pacific Ocean from your own private balcony. Offering convenience and comfort at an affordable price, Paradise Centre Apartments is ideal for couples, families and small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Paradise Centre Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Centre Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Paradise Center Hotel
- Paradise Centre Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise