We have just spent the loveliest weekend at the Coast! Yes that is what us Brisvegas types call it. When we arrived, second in the queue to check in - I was through in 5 minutes and the lovely receptionist commented that we were able to get our high floor room with superb views.
We had a quick meal in the adjoining Tavern which was excellent and great value for money and the bottle of wine was cheap - but good quality. Had a drink in the bar and got given fresh milk to take up to the room for the cuppa in the morning.
The next morning we had breakfast (all included) and wow what a great breakfast it was. The staff were wonderful and the food fresh and tasty with a gorgeous arrangement of fresh and cooked food.
We swan in the pool, has a spa and generally relaxed. From our balcony in our room where there were two comfortable chairs and a small table, the views were great and just the place for the glass of Moet shared with friends. We were able to take an ice bucket back to the spacious room to enjoy the views.
Saturday night after dinner we ventured back to the bar and were served once again, by a wonderful bar maid and nothing was too much trouble.
Sunday morning saw us leave, much to our regret as the whole weekend was wonderful. Whenever we bumped into staff at the hotel there was always a welcoming smile and good day. Whether it the man changing light bulbs hanging off a ladder, or the laundry staff we passed in the hallway to the car park. The staff in the restaurant at breakfast were just wonderful - a delightful weekend away.
All in all a great weekend and certainly recommend this hotel with the good old fashioned service. You won't regret staying there and we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Gold Tower is located adjacent to Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise. The Crowne Plaza Gold Tower offers premium hotel rooms and spacious self contained apartments including studio and one and two bedroom suites in a resort style setting. The majority of rooms boast Pacific Ocean views and all rooms have their own balconies. The Studio and Suites also offer kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Crowne Plaza Gold Tower is located between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. Major shopping centres, award winning dining, nightlife and world famous Gold Coast beaches are all within walking distance of the hotel. Crowne Plaza Gold Tower shares the extensive resort facilities with Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise including two outdoor swimming pools with heated spas and sundecks, gymnasium, full sized tennis court, games room and two restaurants and bars. The hotel features 9 flexible meeting rooms and can cater for up to 550 people. Four Winds 360 Revolving Restaurant is Queensland's only revolving restaurant. It offers panoramic views of the Gold Coast hinterland and Pacific Ocean as well as a delicious seafood and international buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Gold Tower Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Gold Tower Surfers Paradise Gold Coast