“Fun Fun Fun” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Infinity Attraction

Infinity Attraction
Chevron Renaissance Centre | Cnr Elkhorn Ave & Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise, Queensland 4217, Australia
+61 7 5526 8935
Website
Improve this listing
Visit Infinity Attraction like an insider
$140*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Challenge your senses and ignite your imagination at INFINITY - a mind blowing 30 minute journey into 20 trippy, maze-like 'worlds of wonder' filled with special effects and illusions that go all the way to infinity! Some environments are beautiful, others mysterious, all are intriguing and totally unique. You'll groove and dance in some while others will make you laugh and scream! Infinity is a futuristic fun house and the first of its kind in the world. Often referred to as "a chemical free trip into other dimensions of the imagination and the senses" and "a sensory overload." Ideal holiday fun for all ages 8 and over and nationalities, great family entertainment. TAKE THE TRIP.
Canberra Australia
16 attraction reviews
“Fun Fun Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I visited Infinity and enjoyed the experience. I was very hesitant to let go of my husbands hand fearing that I would never find him again. The lights, illusions and special effects are fantastic. You are in the dark for many of the areas. I agree with other reviewers. Take your time to enjoy. I felt a little panicky at times but when i had finished I wished i had done it slower.

By the way, our ages are 53 and 62 so its not just for the youngsters.

I would recommend Infinity.

Visited March 2013
InfinityAttraction, Public Relations Manager at Infinity Attraction, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your Infinity experience with fellow travelers. We are glad to see you thoroughly enjoyed it. We find the older groups (40+), really do find it amazing and are glad they took the plunge and decided to enter. We have 'golden oldies' tours which come down by bus on their way to Twin Towns at Coolangatta. Their average age usually is in the late 70's to early 80's. One lady who was 88 and having her birthday party that day said it was the best thing she had done since seeing ManPower - the male dance revue show which Jamie Durie started.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the Gold Coast.

8 attraction reviews
“Fun but short”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had fun there but for the price expected it to be longer. I think we stayed for 30mins. You can't wear high heels ladies. They give you gloves n booties to wear inside so you feel a bit slippy at first. It's a total spinout in there! The effects and different rooms were very cool. A great idea and good attraction for when the bad weather hits surfers paradise. I think kids under 8 would be afraid at some points. I was and I'm a grown up!

Visited February 2013
InfinityAttraction, Guest Relations Manager at Infinity Attraction, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your Infinity experience with us & fellow travelers. We also appreciate the feedback as your feedback helps us improve our product and service. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the experience.

We do offer a repeat visit for $12.50 for Adults and $8.45 for children. This product addition is proving to be highly successful. Guests say they really appreciate it the second time as they no what to expect and can relax and enjoy more.

Raumati Beach, New Zealand
11 attraction reviews
“Freaky but fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Four of us went into Infinity - Mum, Dad and 2 teenage boys. Loved it but I (Mum) screamed like a 5 year old and wouldn't let anyone go as I thought I'd get lost or lose them. That said, I did love it in a freaky kind of way. My advice is slow down and enjoy the lights more - I spent most of my time trying to find the exits in each room or maze and think I would have liked to have done it twice so I could have enjoyed it more the second time. Would recommend that management have a 2 times through option that's not that much more expensive so once you've oriented yourself to what it's all about you can actually enjoy the experience more the second time. Loved the House of Fun song by Madness! There are warnings at the door about it being not suitable for the very young or those scared of confined spaces etc but staff told me people ignore these and then get angry when they come out at the end. Read the warnings people!

“Too short”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Kids loved this although they were somewhat scared (as blacked out) don't go too fast as once you go thru final door you cannot return takes about 10 minutes to complete

Visited March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your Infinity experience with fellow travelers. We also appreciate the feedback as your feedback helps us improve our product and service. I am pleased to hear that your kids enjoyed the experience.

Generally most guests take 30 minutes to explore and find their way to the end. We do offer a return visit that can be used in the following three days for only $8.50 for children and $12.45 Adults. This is proving to be a very popular option for visitors t o Surfers Paradise. They say, " Just one visit isn't enough!"

THE FUN NEVER ENDS
Oslo, Norway
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I recommend that you try Infinity when you are in Surfers paradise. This's attractions are really fun, lots of cool rooms with mirrors and lights. It's not so expensive, we paid about $ 25,

Visited February 2013