Brilliant central location. 2 bd-2 bath apartment are very generous In size. Plenty of room for 2 couples or a family. We were in the NorthTower, it has direct access to shopping mall underneath. Spectacular views of Surfers Paradise. There are plenty of eateries within 500m radius. The apartments are equipped with kitchen, dining, Lounge, bathroom, en-suite and laundry facilities.
The amenities are great, the pool in the sky is cool, more sun lounges would be good. The indoor heated pool in the South tower is great when the sun isn't out. The gym is good, not very big though, but its enough. By the pool there are easy to use BBQ's, and there is security around the clock keeping an eye on everything. This resort is for families rom the mini playground to the sand beach by the poo. If I were on a romantic weekend away or Honeymoon, I would stay somewhere a little quieter. Shops are directly underneath, or a 10 min walk away is Cavill Ave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towers of Chevron Renaissance offers a new level in contemporary lifestyle, located in the heart of Surfers Paradise. The complex consists of 3 majestic towers rising 50 levels, featuring one, two or three bedroom, fully serviced, self contained luxury apartments. Set in private landscaped gardens and manicured lawns, facilities include a 600sqm bell shaped pool surrounded by sandy beaches, a 25m lap pool, spas, saunas, barbeque areas, a gymnasium, children's playground and games room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Towers of Chevron Renaissance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise