Loved the accomodation, close to all the attractions and amenities
has a coles supermarket dowstairs, Car park was like a rabbit warren - not well signed
we parked on level 2, - in the lift it did not show there was a carpark on that floor unlike lvl 3,4,5 so the first day we lost the car, but found it eventually
The pool was good for eveyone.
The bathroom was spacious although the shower door did not have a handle
The kitchen was good, although the kitchen tap was not fixed to the sink properly - just a little maintenance required
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towers of Chevron Renaissance offers a new level in contemporary lifestyle, located in the heart of Surfers Paradise. The complex consists of 3 majestic towers rising 50 levels, featuring one, two or three bedroom, self contained apartments. Set in private landscaped gardens and manicured lawns, facilities include a 600sqm bell shaped pool surrounded by sandy beaches, a 25m lap pool, spas, saunas, barbeque areas, a gymnasium, children's playground and games room and private theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Towers of Chevron Renaissance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise