We hired a room at the chevron renaissance through stayz.com.au. This room was mannered by a realestate business called Propcare realestate which is located at 1916 Gold Coast hwy. the room number was 1071 on the 7th floor tower 1. This room was absolutely disgusting, it had so much dust that there were balls of dust and hair in balls. The couches were filthy and the fridge was not working properly and the manager Lewis said to keep our kids milk in the freezer to keep it cool!!!!. Mind you the tap was leaking water for days possibly weeks in the robe and the smell of moisture was in the air that would make u sick. The bed door had so much dust build up that it stuck to the door.
The line was drawen when my 15 mth child walk out of the room with a cigarette but in his mouth
When we made a decision to leave. This room was not cleaned by a person with standards.
DO NOT RECOMMEND to stay in that room as its old and the hygiene standards are very poor.
I have photos to prove all this as this matter will be taken further as money was not refunded and we abounded the room in the first 20 mins.
Was very disgusted in the property manager(Lewis) in the way of handling the whole situation, it was like a scene from acurrent affairs where he basically hid in his back room when we went for a refund,.we felt so ripped off. Non humane to do this to a young family.
This room was privately owned and advertised on stayz.com.au and not through the main reception of chevron renaissance.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towers of Chevron Renaissance offers a new level in contemporary lifestyle, located in the heart of Surfers Paradise. The complex consists of 3 majestic towers rising 50 levels, featuring one, two or three bedroom, fully serviced, self contained luxury apartments. Set in private landscaped gardens and manicured lawns, facilities include a 600sqm bell shaped pool surrounded by sandy beaches, a 25m lap pool, spas, saunas, barbeque areas, a gymnasium, children's playground and games room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Towers of Chevron Renaissance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.