We stayed here on a weeks visit and were happy with location, although it was not near the main hub it was still within a fair walking distance.
Rooms are a little outdated in some areas, in other areas quite modern & comfy, no lamps in bedroom was a bit odd, and only one bedside table; but nothing too major. Shelves in main foyer area (near front door) prove useless as they don't look sturdy enough to place items on AND one shelf sticks out, having to watch not to bump ones head.
Shower & Spa bath nice; Kitchen clean & modern although a dishwasher would have been convenient. Balcony overlooking the road; towards the Beach (which we weren't able to see as we were on the 2nd floor).
Blinds in apartment not very functional/cheap... Some are broken & others don't cover the entire window.
Lounge chair was super comfy! Washing/Drying facilities great. The pool/spa/sauna/BBQ area is lovely, very clean & well looked after. Will come back again if we holiday at the GC in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE INTERNET , FREE PARKING , AIR-CONDITIONING full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo. Nestled perfectly between two of the most vibrant beach side suburbs on the Gold Coast, Surf Parade Resort offers you a relaxing and satisfying holiday. The superb one bedroom holiday apartments are perfect for couples and small families seeking comfortable and affordable Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise accommodation on the Gold Coast.Surf Parade Resort offers 98 fully self-contained apartments, all fully equipped with in-room corner spa bath, large curved balconies and air-conditioning. Each of the Broadbeach family apartments has modern interiors that are complimented by a lovely decor. Enjoy the first rate resort facilities that include a full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo, and a lush tropical garden.All apartments have wireless internet connections available on a pay-to-use basis, thereby enabling guests to maintain email contact and internet access while on holiday.Surf Parade Resort is also a mere stone's throw away from the most exciting places on the Gold Coast. Get easy and convenient access to the most spectacular patrolled beaches and world class theme parks. Fabulous shops, innovative restaurants, trendy nightclubs and extravagant casino are all nearby our holiday accommodation in Broadbeach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Surf Parade Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf Parade Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise