Arrived end of October for three weeks stay and found the resort exactly fitted its description. The unit was all we hoped for and very well equipped we had a sea facing unit on the sixth floor with magnificent views only drawback was the 4 45am sunrise as the bedroom only had vertical blinds. It was great though to be able to watch this from our bed! Reception staff very friendly and gave us all the immediate information we required on check in as to location, shops etc. Later on trips were arranged for us and all enquiries dealt with most efficiently and in a friendly manner. Two minor repairs to the blinds in our unit were resolved immediately. Pool area was immaculate each morning and a pleasure to visit. The resort is about halfway between Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise and a bus stops outside, however we found the walk much more pleasant especially along the beautiful beach. I have no hesitation in recommending this property, believe me you will not be disappointed!
- Also Known As:
- Surf Parade Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Hotel
- Surf Parade Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled perfectly between two of the most vibrant beachside suburbs on the Gold Coast, Surf Parade Resort offers you a relaxing and satisfying holiday. The superb one bedroom holiday apartments are perfect for couples and small families seeking comfortable and affordable Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise accommodation on the Gold Coast.Surf Parade Resort offers 98 fully self-contained apartments, all fully equipped with in-room corner spa bath, large curved balconies and airconditioning. Each of the Broadbeach family apartments has modern interiors that are complimented by a lovely decor. Enjoy the first rate resort facilities that include a full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo, and a lush tropical garden.All apartments have wireless internet connections available on a pay-to-use basis, thereby enabling guests to maintain email contact and internet access while on holiday.Surf Parade Resort is also a mere stone’s throw away from the most exciting places on the Gold Coast. Get easy and convenient access to the most spectacular patrolled beaches and world class theme parks. Fabulous shops, innovative restaurants, trendy nightclubs and extravagant casino are all nearby our holiday accommodation in Broadbeach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Olotels, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Surf Parade Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.