We make the annual trek to Australia from New Zealand and have always stayed at Santana.
The service we have had from the Managers has been incredible , always very helpful and friendly.The rooms are only serviced weekly but that is fine as Surfers is such an amazing place you are only in your room to sleep as there are so many things to do.
The rooms are very basic but comfortable, they are fully self contained. This visit we noticed they had been freshened up with a coat of paint and some new furniture which was nice.
We have always had a room overlooking the pool and on our return this year we were disappointed to find our normal room had been sold and we had been put into one around the back( the room was still fine, just having our young son with us we find it better being by the pool) this was soon fixed once we spoke to the manager he organised us to change rooms which was greatly appreciated.
The location we love, close enough to walk into Surfers , 5 min walk to the beach, Cascade gardens at the end of our Street and the shopping !!!!!! wow this is AWESOME and still within walking distance.
The food places are everywhere and the variety is incredible.
We just love this place so much and would highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a lovely relaxing holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Santana Holiday Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Santana Holiday Resort Apartments Hotel
- Santana Holiday Hotel Apartments
- Santana Holiday Resort Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Santana Holiday Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.