First time I have stayed here and WOW
We headed up over the NYE period for 9 nights with a group of mates.
Locations is great - Directly opposite the beach, quick walk up to broad beach which took no time and about 25 min walk to Caville. If you plan on hitting Caville ave every day then this spot maybe just that little too far but was great for us
The Apartment - Awesome... we had a 2 bedroom which spans the front of the building. Views are amazing! Also the rooftop BBQ area was the best! We used this everyday for dinner or breaky or drinks in the evening! just FANTASTIC
The Management - Couldn't do enough to help you! Thumbs up!
Would i recommended staying - ABSOULTELY!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family orientated and friendly atmosphere Fully Self Contained apartments with great sea views 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available, Absolute beachfront. Pool, Spa pool ,Sauna and BBQ areas on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Beachfront Viscount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viscount Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Beachfront Viscount Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise